Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanksgiving









I know Thanksgiving was almost 3 weeks ago now, but here are a few pics from the weekend I spent up in Muskoka with Sonia's family. We had so much, just relaxing, canoeing, campfireing, drinking, playing guitar, eating, hanging. Used my telescope one night which was fun and I took some long exposures of the night sky . We went on a walk and randomly stumbled upon a old family burial plot in the woods. We then continued only to leave the woods to a field filled with horses, without a house or farm around for miles. It was rather mysterious and kind of exciting. Lastly, on our way home we took a detour to visit a hippie-artist farm sudo-commune with all these huge concrete sculptures of screaming heads all over the place, pretty cool. Took lots of photos but here are some key ones.

1 comment:

jennabullbrook said...

You are going to have to show me how to shoot starts like that, that picture is AMAZING jaj! Looks like you had an awesome thanksgiving weekend:) I just got a new telescope, we should get the significant others and go star gazing!