Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M1xin x Australia Day



Enter into my head for 38mins, with this new mixtape I recorded last night in celebration of Australia Day that's up on my SoundCloud.

A broad mix of lengthy dutty dubstep. *Keep in mind this is not a fast mixtape, I even let some songs play out*

I was running way to many programs when I recorded it so there are a couple lag hiccups, as well as a lame voice-over on the Modestep track but I really like it so I used it anyway. It's also kind of where the mix falls apart, but whatever. And yes, I know there is 3 SBTRKT songs, but their just too good to leave out.

Sebastian Faust (aka DJ jaj) - M1xin

Tracklist:

SBTRKT - Colonise
Shy Fx/UK Apachi - Original Nuttah (The Tek-One Remix)
SBTRKT - Timeless
Skream Ft. Example - Shot Yourself In The Foot Again
SBTRKT - Just Gets Better (Sbtrkt Gutter Mix)
Chase & Status - Blind Faith (Feat Liam Bailey)
Modestep - Feel Good
High Rankin - The Things You Do
Subscape - Just Coz

No comments: